The HBO 'Game of Thrones' prequel will start filming this year

11 Juillet, 2018, 06:25 | Auteur: Christine Menetries
  • Game of Thrones sansa stark

The series will begin filming in in Belfast, though it could incorporate other locations, as Thrones is now famous for doing.

Martin said he would like the yet-untitled prequel series to be called "The Long Night". More likely HBO will want to work the phrase "game of thrones" in there somewhere.

While one "Game of Thrones" chapter is closing, another may be opening.

Game of Thrones is based on George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire book series, and will return for an eighth and final season on HBO in 2019.

Coming through adversity has united England squad - Stones
The country has been one of the major influencers on the arts, boasting authors such as Albert Camus and Victor Hugo. They won the World Cup they last hosted in 1998, beating Brazil 3-0. "A bet's a bet", he tweeted as the goal went in.

'Avengers: Infinity War' Blu-ray details revealed
Gag Reel (2:05)- Watch your favorite Super Heroes make super gaffes in this lighthearted collection of on-set antics. Look for Avengers: Infinity War to grace Blu-ray and DVD on August 14th.

Trump administration halts billions in insurance payments under Obamacare
The Trump administration has made no secret of its hostility to the healthcare program, enacted in 2010. Democrats say that the cuts are more evidence of Trump officials sabotaging the health law.

HBO have previously described the spin-off as: 'Taking place thousands of years before the events of Game of Thrones, the series chronicles the world's descent from the golden Age of Heroes into its darkest hour.

Staffers working at Belfast's Paint Hall studios in the Titanic Quarter have reportedly been told that the next project they'll be working on will take place 1,000 years before the events of the main series.

Of course, this is just the pilot; it may never be ordered to series or be entirely reworked after filming. Kingsman: The Secret Service screenwriter Jane Goldman penned the pilot script and will serve as showrunner.

"Game of Thrones" author George R.R. Martin wrote about HBO moving forward with a pilot order in a June 11 blog post. "None of the characters or actors from Game of Thrones will appear in the new show", he wrote. The good news is that if everything goes according to plan and HBO is happy with the pilot, we might not have to wait long for more Game of Thrones.

Conseillé:



Populaire

Les 12 enfants et leur entraîneur évacués de la grotte — Thaïlande
Selon le ministre de l'intérieur, Anupong Paojinda, ils sont en bonne santé . Et ils portent des lunette de soleil le temps de s'accoutumer au jour .

Kylian Mbappé "ne va pas se contenter de ça" — Didier Deschamps
Cela aurait empêché Mbappé de jouer la demi-finale alors qu'il est un des grands atouts des Bleus . Je ressens beaucoup de fierté par rapport à mon groupe.

Rescue Mission Successful! Entire Thai Soccer Team Evacuated from Cave
Authorities have said the mission could take up to four days to complete and heavy rain is forecast in the coming days. So far it has been successful, as three boys have now emerged with the help of divers.

Les principaux points de désaccords du gouvernement britannique — Brexit
Ce ne sera pas une mince affaire pour les partisans de Boris Johnson . L'avenir politique de Theresa May reste aussi en suspens .

Meghan Markle Stuns In Black Dior To Mark RAF's 100th Anniversary Celebrations
The Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby, who officiated their royal wedding on May 19, also presided over the christening . It comes "at the request of Her Majesty's Government", a spokesperson for Kensington Palace said.

Deuxième jour d'évacuation des enfants coincés dans une grotte — Thaïlande
Les adolescents devront néanmoins subir divers examens médicaux avant de pouvoir rentrer chez eux et retrouver leur famille. Le drame passionnait aussi à l'étranger - les médias internationaux avaient envoyé des centaines de journalistes sur place.

In Turkey fired more than 18 thousand public servants
Gulen himself, who has been residing in the United States since 1999, has refuted all the allegations on numerous occasions. Moreover, 1,052 people, including judicial candidates and civil servants were dismissed from the Ministry of Justice.

YouTube launches $25m crackdown on 'fake news' videos
These tests are being run in 25 markets across the USA and Google says that local news has gotten "strong engagement" so far. YouTube has a long way to go in its battle against fake news and conspiracies, its executives acknowledged.

Seri va quitter le club — OGC Nice
Pour autant, aucun accord n'est jusqu'ici conclu entre les clubs allemand et français pour le buteur de 25 ans. Les noms de Chelsea, Naples et West Ham reviennent avec insistance.

France-Belgique : un truc de dingue - CM 2018 - Bleus
En défense, on retrouve de gauche à droite Lucas Hernandez, Samuel Umtiti, Raphaël Varane et Benjamin Pavard. Les pronostics allaient volontiers vers le 2-1 pour les hommes de Didier Deschamps.