Storm to bring rain, possible late-day snow showers to Connecticut Saturday

18 Janvier, 2021, 19:19 | Auteur: Anatole Charbonneau
  • Winter in Ottawa

Local amount of snow is expected to by 2 centimetres. A cold front arrives on Tuesday with a cold NW wind at 25 miles per hour and highs in the mid 20s. Temperature steady near 1C.

There will be steady rain overnight through Saturday morning and then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h.

There will be a minus-six wind chill this evening and minus-14 overnight.

As for Tuesday, Environment Canada says it will be cloudy with a 30 per cent chance of flurries changing to a 70 per cent chance of flurries near noon.

Chilly and breezy Saturday, First Alert for mountain snow showers
Wednesday will be mostly cloudy with a chance of showers along with highs near 50 and overnight lows remaining near 50. Tuesday should be partly sunny with a high of 40 and a low around 26 with wind gusts up to 20 miles per hour .

Foo Fighters, Bruce Springsteen added to Joe Biden inauguration concert lineup
A number of big-name music artists have been confirmed to take part in President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration celebrations next week.

Julian Edelman congratulates Tom Brady following playoff win over the Saints
The former Patriots quarterback was the star of the game with three touchdowns, throwing for 199 yards. Brees threw a pass to Tre'Quan Smith, who beat Cockrell and found his way into the end zone.

The wind will remain at 20 km/h, gusting to 40 km/h after midnight. Some periods of light snow are expected until noon and after that, just a cloudy sky lingers, with a high of 0°C and a wind chill of minus 8.

Wednesday.a mix of sun and cloud with a 30 per cent chance of flurries.

Thursday.a mix of sun and cloud with a 60 per cent chance of snow.

Friday.a mix of sun and cloud. There is a low of -16 for Sunday night under partly cloudy skies.

Conseillé:



Populaire

COVID-19 vaccination drive: 447 beneficiaries suffered AEFI, 3 hospitalised
India already began the world's largest Covid-19 vaccination program where Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched the drive. Doctors and ambulance service will be provided at each centre along with Adverse Events Following Immunisation kit (AEFI).

Chargers hire Rams’ defensive co-ordinator Staley as head coach
Ramsey told ESPN that he has been in touch with James about Staley's hiring and that James was very "excited" about his new coach. Staley joined the Rams this past season and quickly emerged as a solid head coaching candidate.

India records Fresh 13,788 Covid-19 cases, 145 deaths in 24 hours
There were no new cases reported among the U.K returnees to the state, Health Minister K K Shailaja said. The tally mounted to 5,64,707 as 609 fresh cases of infection were reported on Saturday, it stated.

Ward boy in Uttar Pradesh dies a day after taking Covid19 vaccine
However, the death is unrelated to vaccination , said the district's Chief Medical Officer, reported NDTV . They also noted that Mahipal's death was not linked to vaccine side effects.

Jennifer Lopez Puts Troll On Blast After Accusing Her Of Having Botox
Don't be cheap, come on.' I'm like, 'It's a sample! "Like, leave it alone!' And we would be fighting over the products". She also told @suekimstagram to keep herself youthful and handsome , she should not spend time bringing others down.

Wuhan scientists admit to being bitten by COVID-19 infected bats
A State Department spokesperson declined to elaborate when asked for further comment. The U.S. didn't say how it obtained the new information about illnesses at the lab.

PL : Liverpool de Sadio Mané et Manchester United dos à dos
Aujourd'hui, il est bien installé, c'est un joueur très influent à Manchester United , il est impliqué dans beaucoup de choses.

Kevin Na Wins Sony Open in 5th PGA Tour Victory
Steele didn't find his first birdie until the seventh, but he had consolidated his lead with a 21-foot eagle putt at the ninth. Following two tournaments in Hawaii, the PGA Tour will continue in California with the American Express kicking off Thursday.

Trump admin slams China's Huawei, halting shipments from Intel, others
Meng, the daughter of Huawei's founder, and the company itself were indicted for misleading banks about its business in Iran. Huawei has been in Washington's crosshairs for years, saying the company's equipment could be used for state spying.

Britain hopes to relax by March
The Foreign Secretary Dominic Raab has said he hopes everyone over the age of 18 will be offered the covid vaccine by September. After then, he suggested, lockdown restrictions could be gradually eased - with a possible return to the tiered system.